Monday, April 19, 2010

Swan Lake

I had the great pleasure of seeing Swan Lake performed at the Stanley Theatre in Utica, NY last night. It was magnificent, and I have been replaying every moment in my head this morning. I was fortunate enough to have orchestra seats, so I was able to see every expression on their faces as they performed. If anyone gets the chance to see it, don't pass it up. I have a question though, how do women who are so skinny that you can count the ribs in their chests have the strength to dance like that? They have these wonderfully thin legs, and they can dance on them for hours.

Lauren

1 comment:

PersimonDreams said...

WOW! How amazing - I just love the arts. No idea! As an answer to your questions but I know I have wonderfully plump legs that I could not dance on for hours :)