Monday, April 12, 2010

Made to order Hospital Gown



I don't know about you, but those gowns they give you at the hospital do not fit me, or anyone else that I know. The paper ones at the doctor's office are even worse!
I make custom hospital gowns for men, women and children in your size and in your choice of colors and fabrics. They are 100% cotton, and very comfortable.
I put your choice of snaps or ties down the back. In my maternity gowns I have snaps on the shoulders to make nursing easier. I do offer them on all gowns though, your choice.
These gowns are great for a day of tests at the hospital, or even to bring with you to the doctor each time you go.
The best part is that the back overlaps enough so you aren't showing off anything you want to keep covered.
So stop by www.originalsbylaurentoo.etsy.com today and order yours. I ask that you allow a 1-2 week turnaround time, but if you need it right away, just let me know and I can usually accomodate you.
Lauren
P.S. don't forget to schroll down and enter my first ever giveaway, get your own pinup pouch for free!

No comments: