Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Food Talk

Now that my food storage bags are made and listed, and I had my first sale of them last night, I though it would be fun to show you some things to put in them. Of course, this is just an excuse to think about food.

The delicious oranges dipped in chocolate are from
my friend Nicole's shop, www.etsy.com/shop/nikid .
Check her out, she has tons of delicious goodies.






The snack sized bag is perfect for, well, snacks, such as cookies, carrots, cheerios, or whatever you want to take with you or pack in your children's lunches.
The sandwich bags are big enough for most breads, and the large bag is perfect for a wrap sandwich, or to store banana bread on you kitchen counter.
I think the next time I bake some cookies for a neighbor, I will enclose them in a large bag, that way they can have something to use when the treats are gone.
Just a reminder, check out my shop www.etsy.com/shop/originalsbylauren for these items and lots of other things you might like.
I have to go now, I am starving so I am going to make lunch :)
Lauren



1 comment:

Valentine Fiberarts said...

I can remember my first job was for Munson's Candy Kitchen in Bolton, Connecticut. I was 16 years old and the candy was awesome.

I just put on weight looking at those lucious dipped apricots!

donna