Monday, April 26, 2010

I Have Added A New Line

I have added a line of food safe bags to my shop www.etsy.com/shop/originalsbylauren . They compliment my oversized lunch bags, and I am very excited about them.

I really owe many of you a thank you for your input about this. I have taken alot of your suggestions, and still feel free to let me know if you think I am missing something.

I have made 3 sizes for now, snack size, sandwich size, and a bigger bag for whatever you need to store or carry. I used zippers instead of velcro, and they are lined with food safe ripstop nylon. They can be wiped out with a damp cloth, or machine washed when necessary.

The large bag is 9" square, the sandwich is 7" square and the snack bag is 4.5"x6". All of them are a little larger than average, so if you use large whole grain bread, or want to carry alot of carrot sticks, you will have plenty of room.

The larger bag can be used for wraps, or an number of lunch items, or you can use it for food storage in the kitchen. I plan to store banana bread in mine, or fresh baked cookies. They will look alot nicer on my counter than a plastic bag.

I have offered a variety of sets, from 2 to 5 bags. If you have a different quantity or configuration in mind, just ask and I will set up a custom listing for you. Of course, the sets are less expensive than buying individual pieces.

So take a look, and let me know what you think. They make a great mother's day gift!

Lauren









4 comments:

Nicole's Homemade Treats...The Blog said...

They look nice! I hope they do well for you! Happy Sales!

Jaci said...

Great idea, I like the geometric ones and the owls :)

PersimonDreams said...

So great! Love the comic strip ones. Also I like that they zip instead of velcro - much nicer and should hold up better I would think.

Valentine Fiberarts said...

Lauren, these came out very nice. I would have enjoyed these when my daughter was small to carry her cheerios in. I think this is a wonderful idea for anyone who totes snacks. Great for summer snacks for the beach or just for day trips. Great to go with your lovely lunch totes.

donna