Friday, April 9, 2010

Calling All Expectant Moms

As many of you know, I have a second shop on etsy that I opened last fall. In that shop, http://www.originalsbylaurentoo.etsy.com/ I carry children's handmade clothing, crib shoes and hospital gowns. The hospital gowns come in children, adult and maternity styles.

As you can see by the photo, my pregnant model has had her baby, only a few days after she modeled for me, a daughter Briana. Both mother and daughter are doing well.







My crib shoes come in size 0-6 months, and are available in a variety of fabrics, including satin with the name and date of birth embroidered on the soles.
I hope to add women's clothing in the future, but at this time I have a variety of items for children.
All the items are hand made by me, and I have been a professional seamstress for over 20 years. I love to do custom orders, so if you have a specific request, feel free to ask.
Lauren


No comments: