Friday, March 9, 2012

Deal of the Day March 9

Today's deal of the day is from my children's shop, OriginalsbyLaurenToo.   It is an adorable baby/toddler quilt.  It is handmade by me and is one of a kind.  The quilt was machine pieced and machine quilted.  The fabric is adorable and vintage looking.

I used 100% cotton fabric and cotton quilt batting.

This quilt was originally $90.  Since I am not currently selling quilts, I had reduced it to $75.  For today only, you can have it for $50,  a huge savings.

You can use this quilt for a crib, for a lap quilt for a toddler, or as a wallhanging.  It is adorable.

Since this is from my second shop,  the lunch bag has been extended one more day.

Lauren







http://www.etsy.com/listing/65509589/todays-deal-50-dollars-handmade-cute-as

No comments: