Monday, August 17, 2009

I've Been Busy

August has been a busy month for me so far in my etsy shop http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/
I wanted to share my new listings with you. I have been working on this quilt for a while now. It is made from bali batiks and I made it in a braid design. It is large enough for a twin bed, perfect for an oversized throw, or would be stunning hanging on a wall. Next I made a jewelry travel bag. This measures 4"x6" closed. It is lined with anti-tarnish flannel, to keep even silver shiny. The zipper opens both ways, and there are 2 interior pockets. It is just small enough to carry in your purse or carryon bag, but still large enough to use at home. More colors to come.
I have a bunch of great new designer home dec weight cottons, and I wanted to use them for some potholders. The designs are very modern, they are graphic, and really eyecatching. I still have all my regular potholders, but I think these are a great addition.


So stop by my shop and look around, I still have lots of aprons, and many other items. It's not too early to start holiday shopping, or treat yourself.
Enjoy the rest of the summer,
Lauren
















1 comment:

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

some very eye-catching patterns here! Nice!