Monday, August 31, 2009

New Aprons for Fall

Aprons are my best selling item in my shop www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com . I wanted to add more choices, and I found some great fabrics to use.

All my aprons fit real women, they are generously cut to fit misses and plus sizes, and offer full coverage to keep you clothes clean while cooking. They are pretty enough to entertain in, but you don't need company to want to look nice in the kitchen.

The new aprons I added are 100% cotton, as always, and machine washable and dryable.

The first one is black and covered in cupcakes, Robert Kaufman fabric. Who doesn't like cupcakes?

Next I have an Amy Butler pale pink covered in large peonies, very pretty and femine.

Last is Iota's Garden, a Japanese fabric made for Michael Miller. It is a turquoise/aqua with colorful vegetables all over it, very appropriate for any kitchen.

So whether it is one of these, or any of the other aprons in my shop, pick one up for yourself, or get one for a gift. Just remember, they won't last forever.

Lauren