Sunday, August 17, 2008

Parade of Potholders!!!!

I know everyone needs them, and I know everyone uses them, so I decided to do a potholder parade for all of you . This shows you the variety of potholders in my etsy shop http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/ .

They are all made from top quality 100% cotton fabric, and they have one layer of cotton batting and one layer of insul-bright insulation in them. They have a loop for hanging. The potholders measure about 8" (20cm) square. They are quilted with a zig-zag machine stitch.

These are very durable and machine washable, but pretty enough to hang in your kitchen. They make a nice hostess gift, or a great Christmas gift for somone you want to get a little something for.

They come in sets of 2 and sell for $12 per pair. I hope you will stop by my shop and browse, and while you are there, pick up a pair for a friend and a pair for yourself. We all deserve a treat from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by, Lauren

























































2 comments:

Pretty Fun said...

I love your choice of fabrics!

Unknown said...

nice potholders -- you chose some great fabrics! :)