Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Mermaids Are Going To Paradise!

I had an exciting sale this morning. I have sold two sets of mermaid potholders , which is exciting in itself, but it gets better. My ladies are going to Fiji ! Could that be any more fitting? Where else would mermaids live but in the south pacific.

The buyer bought them on the day she joined etsy, which is also exciting.

I don't have any of this great Laurel Burch fabric left, but if you love it like I do, I have two aprons listed on etsy, one chef style and on half apron. They both fit a large range of sizes.

So if you want a mermaid in your kitchen, go to http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/ before they get away forever.

Lauren

2 comments:

kim* said...

congrats on the sales, its always a fun treat to have those.

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Congrats on the exotic sale. How exciting!!