Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Fireman Are Gone!




My firemen have flown the coop. They are happily on their way to the midwest. Luckily for all of you, my construction workers are still here. I have the unisex XXL apron, and the set of potholders. They are waiting for you to scoop them up in my shop http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/
I want to remind you all of the upcoming Quiltsy Street Team trunk show in the etsy virtual labs. I have a small cross section of work in the right hand column. Please click on the items to see each shop. We currently have 20 members participating, and their work is outstanding.
When I have an exact date and time I will post it for all of you. You don't want to miss this, and you don't even have to leave home to attend!
Lauren


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is some YUMMY fabric! I love it! Great idea of combining firemen & aprons. Boy, is it hot in here~

fluffnflowers said...

Ooooh la la! :D Those are about the perfect aprons ever.

Giftbearer said...

Those are funny!