Friday, July 11, 2008

What Goes Around Comes Around

Posted by PicasaThis is a picture of the quilt that I made last year for my husband's brother Terry and his wife Anna. They are very generous people, and I wanted to do something to show them that we appreciate them. I finished it around May, and was saviing it for Christmas. It is machine pieced and hand quilted. It is the size for a fullsize bed.
Much to our surrprise, Terry called in June and invited us to go to Italy with them in July!! Besides the fact that I was beside myself with excitement, we landed in Rome on my birthday!!!It was the trip of a lifetime (although I would love to go back), and I was even more glad to have made the quilt. That is where I get the name for the quilt What Goes Around Comes Around. It just goes to prove that there are alot of wonderful generous people in the world, and I am lucky enough to be related to two of them.
Lauren

1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Nothing more wonderful than giving..
It give you the greatest joy and so many people don't get it..
What a great trip you must have had and your title is so true.."What goes Around Comes Around"...happy for all of you..