Monday, July 28, 2008

Bosco


This is my son's dog, Bosco. He is the closest thing I 'll have to a grandchild for a while yet. When Timmy got Bosco, he had been abused by the previous owner. He hadn't been dewormed as a puppy, and didn't have shots. He was afraid of people , especially women, and he had no strength in his back legs.

Timmy has had him for about a year and a half now, and he has made tremendous progress. Bosco didn't used to eat, now he's on a diet!


My son acts like he is a parent, so I guess it's good experience for him. I have to admit, Bosco is awfully cute! The best part is, I am allergic to animals, and I am not allergic to him.

I got alot of sewwing done today. I still have more to do, but I am making a dent. I have 62 items in my etsy shop now, so please stop by and take a look.

Have a nice evening, Lauren

Posted by Picasa

No comments: