Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh Whoa Is Me

I am very sad. I burned the motor out on my sewing machine. I have a 9 year old Husqvarna Lily 550, and I was just commenting about how well it has held up. Well, not anymore.
I was freemotion quilting and I was really excited because it was turning out so nicely, and then nothing. The computer works, the lights work, but it doesn't do anything.
The shop where I bought it said that when you use them professionally, they wear out.
If I read the warantee card correctly (very tiny print) , I have a 20 year warantee. However, my husband read it and said 5.
Oh well. I would love to buy a new one, but if they give me a new motor for a couple hundred bucks, I'm sticking with this one.

I am done whining now, thanks for listening (reading).
Lauren

No comments: