Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Children's Dresses


I have decided to bring back my little girl's dress line. I love making them and they are just adorable!
All dresses are made of 100% cotton. All fabric is top quality, amy butler, michael miller, and alexander henry to name a few.
They have an empire waist and a full skirt that falls around midcalf. The bodice is completely lined, no facings to stick out or itch.
I make them long and loose so that your little angel can grow and still getted added wear out of it. They are perfect for both a morning in church or a day in the sandbox. Take them and toss them in the washing machine and they are ready to be worn again.
I try to pick bright, child friendly fabrics, with great designs that will hide small stains if necessary. Clothing is too expensive these days to have to worry about a little dirt.
Here is the best part. Besides being well made and durable, they are only $30 each. . Dresses come in sizes 1,2,3,4,5,&6. Stop by my shop and take a look today.
Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I've always enjoyed making little girl dresses but was blessed with boys myself.

The fabrics are wonderful and very durable as well. Best of luck to you in your sales!