Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Holidays Are Coming!





Can you believe it is election day already? Where does the time go. You know what's coming next. Thanksgiving is around the corner, and then Christmas is soon to follow.
It is time to start getting ourselves and our homes ready for the holidays. Whether you want to spruce up you decor, or spruce up yourself, I can help. I have quilts and table runners for your home, and I have aprons and potholders you can use for that special dinner.
And let's not forget gifts! Please check out my shop http://www.originalsbylauren.etsy.com/ .
I have some great gift items, and even some jewelry! Everything is handmade by me. If you mention this blog article in the comments section when making a purchase, I will refund up to $8 off your shipping charges.
So come on by and take a look, and get there before things get picked over.
Lauren

No comments: