Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bike Trail at the Barge Canal

I just love the folleage in October . We went for a bike ride on the trail along the barge canal this afternoon. The leaves aren't quite at peak yet, but they are so pretty I wanted to take some pictures. The 2 are along the canal, and the other one is a tain trestle along the path.
For those of you who live in areas where the leaves change, you know how beautiful it can be. For those that don't, here is my little gift to you.
I wish October could last alot longer, but I will take what I can get. We are supposed to have warm and sunny weather for the next week.
Lauren






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Beautiful!

Judy Goddard said...

Hi there.

The barge canal looks so pretty! Where is it?

I love your photos! What a great idea, using the wood pile!

Originals by Lauren said...

The barge canal is in NY. It runs along a similar path to the old erie canal, and some of the canal is actually part of both. Thanks for asking, Judy.